AMC: Friday - January 28, 2011

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

After watching this episode my reactions ---------> :lol::mad::rolleyes:

Tad/Cara again, do we really want this?

Feisty Randi Morgan has to be the best nickname on AMC. Next to the Fierce Marissa.

Randi billboards all over Fusion, 007 Randi :lol:

Madison is still a 2vb0xnr.gif

I can't stand all the girls on this show all, Griffin is hot! like HOT! like H, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW *while Randi pinches self in her vagina* like STFU already. :mad:

Kendall and Griffin have a bit of chemistry, but here's the thing, and I can see it, and tell it, Lish is so phoning in her scenes. I'm sorry but she's better than this, and I don't think she's trying to make this work. I think she's in 'count down to the end of my contract in spring so I can go back to NYC' mode.

BTW isn't it amazing that Ryan and Jake can be so illegal, do illegal stuff and pass it off as good deeds. So attempted murder anyone? hospital security, how about cameras or alarms that don't let you go to the roof undetected. Sooooo :lol: And then they wonder why David comes after them. Although I feel like he'll have a run and then get written off.

• Members

I think JV/Griffin looks great with his new haircut and trimmed beard & I finally saw some real chem between him & Kendall today in that Fusion hallway. I disagree that it seems like AM is phoning in her scenes. Clear Drama, you are killing me with some of your commentary ;'-(.

oh and I like Tad & Cara, a lot.

• Members

It's just it's easy to see AmD :(

Look at Lish back then, inspired. Two examples w/ men not meant for her.

You can't tell me you see that now AmD :( She's reminding me like when RB started phoning in her scenes w/ Aidumb Devane. That's just what I see.

I like Tad/Cara but not as a couple.

• Members

Its a rite of ritual that every woman under 30 that comes on the show in the last 7 years must work at Fusion. Off the top of my head, Anita and Cassandra are the only ones who havent done anything there. Cassandra didnt stay long enough and if she did, Im sure she would

• Members

Or Randi. For a feisty hoooker, she sure hasnt gotten alot of action on this show.

Here's a listing of all the woman that have been involved with Fusion at some point

Kendall

Greenlee

Mia

Simone

Liza

Laurie

Joni

Maggie

Babe

Amanda

Di

Colby

Ava

Bianca

Danielle

Erin

Annie

Randi

Madison

Erica

Natalia

and I know I have to be forgetting someone. Dang thats a sh-t load of hos

• Members

LOL @ the Randi comment.

Didn't Lily help out too, prior to Ava? I could have sworn she ended up doing a photo shoot or something, and then they brought in red clothes or red lipstick and she freaked.

Also, can you technically include Zoe? :lol:

Btw, speaking of Joni - anyone see that Amanda Seyfried is now dating Ryan Phillipe? GET IT GIRL! She sure has come miles since her AMC gig. I NEVER thought she would make it 'big' either, bc I didn't really like her or her look on AMC.

Finally - LOL at the Jesse facial expressions as the show went into it's first commercial! Someone's gotta cap that, or make a little video for R (since he didn't watch) - he will love it. Also, those looks weren't helping him hide that gay rumor...

• Members

Well about the men of Fusion?

Ryan, Jonathan, Juan-Carlos and Pablo (or is it Juan-Pablo and Carlos?) Petey, I'm sure Reggie did something there since all his sisters and girlfriends worked there and Damon interviewed there with Fiesty Randi. Those are just the ones off the top of my head.

Fusion is like Pine Valley's version of McDonalds. Everybody works there eventually.

Archived