AMC: Friday - January 28, 2011

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think today would be an appropriate day for R Sinclair to change his banner back to an old fave. Kendall's frizz was off the wall today....

Two things I thought about today's show:

1) very boring

2) very annoying

The only thing I really had any interest in was the Tad and Cara banter.... its still kind of whatever because MEK next to Lindsay Hartley as a potential romantic interest is just well.... not appealing... however the two actors to work well off one another.

Jake is an !@#$%^&*], but we knew this already. Ryan is an !@#$%^&*], again we knew this already. Greenlee is an ungrateful witch, but we also knew this already. Greenlee went from hugging David and wishing him the best, to wanting in on this plan to "get him" which apparently involved faking his escape.

Jesse's face was priceless and scary at the same time as they faded out to that first commercial break. I too hope Cheap was clipping today!

• Members

Pretty much the only part worth watching, imo.

I really hated the setup for why Tad was schmoozing the drug rep: Suddenly out of the blue Jake announces there's a problem with drugs being stolen and Cara mentions that she's heard about it too. This could have been mentioned weeks ago and built up more instead of just cramming it into one day.

ICAM. I hope R. Sinclair watched and comments because it was a heavy Ryan, Greenlee, Kendall, Jesse & Jake day, with more anti-David sentiment than usual, written by Rebecca Taylor and I'd love to read what he says!

• Members

Minus David/Ryan/Jake, what a great episode! Thought it was fantastic!

Haters stay pressed and to the left, finally some KENDALL wub.gif gosh I was borderline going through withdrawal symptoms, glad to see her back and working. Fusion wub.gif people find it so annoying but I love it and I love seeing all the women there again. I think there should be a few more women added to the "crew" there, it's a little to small IMO. Also, loved the Simone mention we got today from Greenlee.

Is Randi the only Fusion model now? There were pictures of her everywhere. Kind of bummed that there are no pictures of Amanda anymore, and is Natalia still affiliated with the company at all?

Lol at Griffin showing up. Kendall really should have gone to her appointment, I don't get why she didn't. Also I appreciated Greenlee actually calling Griffin and worrying about Kendall, but then towards the end she turned around and brought out a bottle of champagne (?) for her and Kendall to drink? Why would she do that? That's not safe for Kendall's heart at all.

LOL @ Natalia, "Let's go get this lowlife!" I loved the way she said that!!!

Jessie was very OTT today. And add me to the list of people wondering, where are the Friday's ho's at?! LOL biggrin.gif

Archived