AMC - Thursday 01/06/11

• Members

Dear Asher,

Thanks for giving Annie the power. Now your ass is gonna find it's way on the streets, bet now you would have wanted to cooperate giving her man's notebook password. That's what you get for that smartass tone. Sayonara.

P.S. you & Colby really do make a soapy couple. Now we just need to bring back Petey or Sean or Sam and make it tough on them.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Exactly.

Damon's "roots" are re-written history that happened off camera with a character that had been off the show for 25 years. Sorry. Damon was fair game to be "decimated" by Asher. They were both redundant, brand new characters. One just happens to be played by an actor with sex appeal.

• Members

I don't think she's going crazy, she's just going possessive on his ass. She straight up went ghetto on JR, and since JR isn't Ryan, he'd find that as a turn on. There's no point to Ryan 2.0 JR, he's not him, I think it's built for her to get shaken but not broken and JR will be there for her and deal w/ her insecurities.

• Members

Great episode. I think aside from Monday, today's episode has been the best of the week so far. There was something about it that was really enjoyable to me. Great direction and I think B&E wrote a damn good script.

Griffin/Rev. Ricky, Lol it is like a tug of war match between them in my mind...I love both of them with Kendall. Ricky got me today. Him & Kendall are cute! wub.gif Wow Griffin does NOT like Ricky, it was kind of established before but Thursday it was made more than clear. He took quite a few verbal jabs at him today while he was talking to Kendall lol!! And he made sure to only give Ricky a *few* minutes with Kendall before he booted him out of there. The scenes with Kendall & David were not that bad to me, I just hate how AMC is writing Kendall so out of her mind and superficial.

Another funny line from Liza, she said to Caleb "What are you smoking, some of that exotic mountain herb?" LOL. The way she said that and the context of it was hilarious! Love her! I thought she was great today with Damon & Colby. I love that her and Damon are so close. The long scene at Krystal's between all three of them was really good.

Annie just makes me laugh. Loved her scenes with Asher! Marissa vs Annie 2.0 wasn't bad, I thought nuMarissa held her own and did a pretty good job. I agree with others about her accent. SG needs to pick one. In her scenes with Annie she almost had sort of a Southern Belle accent to me....then she sounded totally different with JR at ConFusion and the Hospital. I did not like seeing Marissa and JR getting closer but I like that it centered around his cancer and making sure it's not coming back. I hate that Annie & JR both keep lying to each other, that is not a good sign at all.

Well Tad & Hillary are his parents and that in some way makes him rooted in history to me. JMO.

Oh I'm with you, I like NH as Colby to! I think she's been going a great job. Just not a fan of "Casher".

• Members

I like nuColby as well. I do agree that they ruined Damon's story when no Hillary but then I liked where it was going, the slow build with Liza. Now it seems we'll most likely get some super rushed climax with Liza and then him out of town. I do believe it was the acotr's decision which is too bad as he was one of th ebetter younger actors they've had.

NuMArissa is... Ok. For some reason she reminds me of a less feisty Natalie on OLTL. I did like that they're continuing with the Father Ricky/Casillo rivalry.

• Members

I agree.

It's so I'm her next bf! the hell you are-ish :lol:

No no no no no

When she said Erica's wedding. "Is it that time of the year again?"

Too bad for Asher, Annie gonna get him tossed out in a mth. is my guess. They had her say she'll never forget that convo. for a reason. SG just needs to pick an accent and less Ryass eyeballing, go natural. It bugs me. I love that Annie and JR revert to lying, they do that, notice they can't continue the lie w/ ea. other. She played sick, could have kept lying and said screw it he's gonna find out anyway, JR tried the same but Annie knows him, confronted him, didn't let him get away w/ it. And JR at the end was "yeh I lied"

It's such a leave all that crap what happened yesterday, today is another day type RL. She faked sickness and JR and her the next day act like that didn't happen. :lol:

Meh.

No angst. :( I love them but w/ Damon leaving where's the challenge?

• Members

Oh, please. Tacking Hillary's name on to some random, pointless character just so you can keep the actor is no better than slapping a Dom Pérignon label on a bottle of ripple. It's cheap and it's lazy and I still won't buy it.

Considering you were singing Miss Chorus Line's praises before she even debuted, I'm not surprised. Then again, we all know how R. Sinclair loves to complain, so...

Pretty much.

Archived