AMC - Thursday 01/06/11

• Members

I don't like nuMarissa, NuColby or Asher!!! I'm bored with BSC Annie.. Where the heck is her therapist?

This stuff with Kendall forgetting she shot David and Erica covering for her is actually interesting. I can't wait to see how it plays out.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree about Colby and Asher. I am all about the teen/young adult stories on soaps but for me its sucking on AMC right now. Asher should have never been created, AMC should have brought in Pete Cortlandt or Sam Grey in place of him. They are characters who are at least rooted in history. They are decimating Damon, a character whose also rooted in history, all for this new character. I'm beyond sick of Asher and Caleb both, still not getting why I should care one bit about them.

I love crazy Annie so I'm not bored with it, but I wish AMC would do something else with her. She really should get more of a life. Annie is never boring to me, I could see her doing anything. But please no more of the desperate, needy, crazy stuff.

About Kendall, have not watched yet but I think she knows deep down that if she stops blaming David, all she'll have is to blame herself...lol. And doesn't everyone know by now already that in PV if you can't take responsiblity for what you've done...you blame David? LOL

• Members

I need to start watching more regularly just to see Liza call out the hypocrisy of these idiots. If they do go Liza/David I'll tune back in full time.... its a match made in heaven! :wub:

Yeah, I was wondering... was NuMarissa able to at least hold her own against Annie? I guess not....

• Members

Meh, I don't know. Only time I saw some life in BA's Marissa is when she was in scenes with MCE, not that BA managed to hold her own with MCE.

SG was trying to hard and can she please choose one accent and stick with it?

• Members

Well that's something, I guess.... although if I were NuMarissa I wouldn't be going around bragging that point. My 12 year old cousin who just starred in her school play probably could breathe more life into Marissa than Brittany Allen ever could....

• Members

I guess I'm in the minority but I really like this Colby, especially with Asher. I agree though that his role should've been a recast Sam Gray instead and Pete Cortlandt should be on the canvas still, too.

As far as Damon goes, I've always liked the actor but the story went bust when the show refused to bring back Hillary to explain her actions. Such wasted potential for a possible Tad/Hillary reunion, too!

I'm torn about Annie going crazy again. As much as I love her and JR, it does make the story more interesting imo if she starts to lose it a little. But then again, JR once tried to kill Babe, so whatever Annie pulls shouldn't break them up because JR's capable of the same kind of stunts!

I thought Alicia Minshew did well with the material, but the problem is that David couldn't have known what lengths Rylee would go to. It's not his fault that Zach flew out to California since he wouldn't have needed to if Greenlee hadn't skipped bail. Damn Father Clarence for pushing Kendall to reunite with her "frenemy"!

• Members

I do, but just a little because it's actually one of her real issues, also I want JR to be the one guy that doesn't run from her dealing w/ that. JR is capable of worse stunts than that. The man once set up scaffolding to land on his cheating cow loving hefer wife :lol:

Archived