Most Expensive Properties of Two Thousand and Ten

Sylph

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL.

The only thing I like is the vegetation. Which means the trees. Plus the pier and that small piece of white sand near it. The rest is hideous. Tin roofs in Florida?! And although I do like the white facade, perhaps it's a bit too white. The pools are wretched.

• 2 years later...
  • Members

I also find it kind of weird that she spies on the jobsite with her telescope. She's obviously a VERY controlling person. That rose garden is going to be an epic failure. Roses will not grow in what is basically a glorified sunroom. They will grow in a greenhouse where you have sun coming in from 360 degrees... but THAT room.. no dice. Within days, the roses will start reaching toward the windows, being indoors like that with a lack of air circulation.. they will be disease ridden within weeks, and you certainly don't want to spray fungicides indoors like that. the smell would be unbearable, not to mention the danger of chemicals inside the living space like that. And guess what I found? Apparently British Heiresses have no taste, either. Here is the ridiculous remodel of Candy's house, and yes... ladies and gentlemen... it's even UGLIER than before. I have an insatiable urge to land a plane in there:

Petra-Ecclestone-makes-over-Spelling-Man

Archived