AMC - Wednesday 12/15/10

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Between Tad & Greenlee I've been yelling at the TV today!

Tad has some nerve to warn Annie not to touch what doesn't belong to her and berate JR for being kind to Marissa.

Greenlee's obviously threatened by Madison or she wouldn't have just told her not to come around Ryan's apartment anymore.

• Members

amc1215101.jpg

Annie imagining that JR is proposing to her.

amc1215102.jpg

Angie talking about her concerns in regards to having a baby and not being able to see the child with a counselor

amc1215103.jpg

Christmas tree being put up for the kiddies.

amc1215104.jpg

Tad getting annoying. He sees Annie come in through the side door and basically tells her she's not welcomed bc JR is with his family

amc1215105.jpg

Madison is about to tell Ryan about the baby when Greenlee comes in.

amc1215106.jpg

Greenbitch goes after Madison when she leaves and tells her to stop coming around. I'm not even going to touch that one.

• Members

Screw it, I AM going to touch this. Where the F does the bitch get the nerve to warn Madison to stay away from Ryan bc he's with her now when she REFUSED to stay away from Ryan when he was dating Madison. What a hypocrite. She calls Madison out on making excuses to see Ryan when thats all she has been doing for months. She pulled this crap with Annie when he was married to her. I wish Madison wasnt so weak and would tell this witch off. I hate how smug and full of herself Greenlee is and I cant wait till she finds out Madison is knocked up

or stabbed. Madison needs to go back to Annie for some advice

• Members

I don't think the show would have the *alls to go there...but I sure wish they would! That would be a great storyline for a soap...has any soap actually done it? Have the woman get an abortion, as opposed to agonizing over the decision, choosing 'not' to, and then somehow losing the baby anyway?

Archived