Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks for finding and sharing those 1997, 2001, 2003 and 2004 episodes Carl! They certainly brought back a lot of nostalgia for myself.

I always forget about Rianna, Alexis Thorpe's first big role. I also forget how much Stafford and Phyllis were so vibrant there 2000-2004. Not to mention when the creepy strange Kevin/Lauren friendship occurred I was fascinated by it as Michael desperately tried to keep secret his ties to Kevin. Easy to forget that Michael was such a vibrant character 1997-circa 2005. Those Isabella/Diane scenes were better than I remembered.

• Members

Walters certainly did have her moments especially during the custody battle and later on when Jack invited her to move back in but overall lacked Donnelley's fierceness and regal nature. Part of the problem is because by 2003 and 2004 Diane was suppose to be an antagonist to all (pool house fire mystery yet then bailing out Jabot with money she got from Victor's divorce settlement) but Walters while competent couldn't carry enough weight.

• Members

I can't watch any of the characters like Michael, or Kevin, or anyone currently on the show, except Nikki or Jill. Too much damage.

That teen scene around the time of Rianna just seemed to lack spark, for me.

Someone at TWOP wondered if they were chem testing Dru and Victor here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmJTcqT5Evg&feature=endscreen&NR=1

• Members

An SOD preview for summer 1989 has a photo of Cricket and a photo of Chase, and says she will become closer to him, asks if she will tame the Jack Abbott in training.

How far did this story go? I thought she was with Danny by this time.

Did Chase ever have any real interaction with Jack?

• Members

It didn't & she was.

Chase like every guy on the show (at one point she had FIVE different men wanting her) was IN LOVE with Cricket.

Not really.

He had more interaction with Jill & Katherine (Jack at the time was busy with with Brad, Leanna & Lauren).