Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I liked that Nikki and Julia became friends. I guess since she was the first Mrs. Newman, Nikki had a quiet respect for her and realized she did not want Victor back. Julia also rooted for Nikki and Victor to get together. 

Jamie would be great character to have on canvas. She and Nikki could have a close friendship. 

• Members

Oh how I soooo wish we could find this full encounter with these two!! I'd kill to see the lead up to Nikki going hysterical in Eve's face and Eve slapping her silly!! The chemistry between them is amazing! If only the taper of those Vault edits from 1982-1988 had included this scene! I'm hoping beyond hope one day the full scene will pop up, along with other full episodes from 1983.

Please register in order to view this content

Download this while you can, it's amazing HD quality!!

• Members

I wonder If Jill Ever Met either Cole Or Eve after their initial run, With The obvious exception of Niktor's wedding when Eve just Handed Jill the tray with Drinks LOL  

Not to mention he caused her to Miscarry! Weird He Did The Same Thing To Nikki some 12 years later

• Members

I wonder if Jill would've ever realized he was the same kid who lived in the Foster house.  Seems like his name was "Charles Victor Howard" when Eve was rooming with Jill.   Then when he reappeared as J Eddie Peck about 12 years later he'd magically become "Cole", lol.