Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Lol I couldn't resist, I read that. Thanks. I saw what happened between them, apparently he'd been servicing her for some time until she got the divorce and came into some power with her settlement. Suddenly she rejected his advances and got him fired. He went to her room afterward and tried to reason with her, instead she called security. Jill was just being plain mean about the whole thing, I can't blame him. I will say it feels a little lazy to make him the culprit but that's to be expected of most shootings/murder mysteries on soaps. It's usually someone expendable.

• Members

They definitely had something going on before that. He said "you liked it before Mrs. Abbott" after he she told him to stop feeling her up but Jill was like "Not anymore", then she ordered him out of her room. I just watched the scene two days ago.

• Members

It must have happened off screen, though pretty sure Sven was talking about the massage and not the more sexual nature Sven was going for, prior to this she was pretty clear with him that she had no interest in him that way as she and Michael were devloping a romance at that point. He had been trying for a while to get with her, but the only scenes we saw were him giving her a massage.

But maybe there was an implication there that something had happened off screen

• Members

What I get from the recaps is that after leaving in June 1981, Roberta Leighton came back as a guest for the wedding in April 1984 then was brought back for a recurring gig in October 1985. Casey was then much involved in Nikki’s illness storyline. She was last mentioned in the recaps in November 1988 When Nikki was pregnant with Nicholas. There is a long time when she is not mentioned between August 1987 and May 1988 so I don’t know if she was still recurring or if she was out and brought back. 
No mention of her during the summer 1989 but I believe your memories !

• Members

Im surprised they never brought her back on many occasions, even for nikki problem is already enough but what about Katherine funeral and the 45th anniversary and victors 40th if they could Julia and almost have Lorie Brooks in the building then why not her she would have known all those people before nikki ever did lol

• Members

Oh i never knew that or if i did i probably forgot about that, well that could make sense i wonder what they had a falling out for if you search on Google it says they both attended some event in 2012 for y&r so i guess that's the latest of hearing them around each other and casey hasn't appeared since 1998 22 years already damn