GH - Carzilla's Revenge Promo

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

it sure is. I mean this is the best she can do?. She's a very sloppy and pathetic excuse for a "villain". According to Carly, this will make Sonny hate Dante and will get Jax to see Brenda for the dirty slut that she is and halt any reuniuon that Brenda might have with either. The character of Carly is a joke. I wish GH would put her to rest

• Members

Dante still looks so haggard. Is there some sort of reason he can't get a haircut?

Brenda goes from looking OK to looking horrible depending on the scene...that silly sweater and white blouse doesn't help, she looks like Sister Pete on Oz.

Geez that sounded like some kind of a "this is what happens to your throat when you smoke too much" voicebox at the start of the promo. Does MB even bother to pause between words these days.

• Members

I haven't really enjoyed the show in years and years and years but I do love what all of you in the GH thread come up with. GH has some of the most loyal fans out there, it's sad when you see those fans losing interest, because that shows just how far it's fallen.

Archived