DAYS: Alison Sweeney Out?

• Members

This is from the SOD Insider email for magazine subscribers. It is probably in the print issue as well but I don't have it yet as there is no mail today.

Quote:

Can you imagine DAYS without Sami? Insiders say 17-year vet Alison Sweeney hasn't come to terms with the show on a new contract, and given her duties on the prime time hit BIGGEST LOSER, it's possible she'll make the break. Sweeney has made no secret of her affection for and appreciation of DAYS, but with two jobs, she won't be at a loss for work if she exits Salem.

sod_currentcoverlg.jpg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:::drops yarn and needle:::

:::grabs her cell phone:::

"Hey, it's Dee. I'm gonna need some new 8x10 headshots taken. Get my photographer on the line and tell him to use the soft lense again. Better bring a jar of Crisco too. I have a feeling a spot just opened up for me in Salem...."

"Wait, what was that? Oh, crap. Nevermind."

:::sigh:::

"If only Manhattan Lives had been picked up."

• Members

NBC shows tend to fade pretty fast in recent years, scripted and not. I do think Biggest Loser will be around for a few more years but I don't think Ali Sweeney would leave DAYS for that. If she can keep doing both for as long as she can I think she will.

Archived