DAYS: Alison Sweeney Out?

• Members

There was never a real chance that she wouldnt. SOD is trying to sell magazines. I am sure NBC made damn sure she was going to be with days before they renewed it, lol.

The Sweeney hate since she became more known for TBL by soap fans is baffaling. I am sure its a combo of that and the awful, awful writing for her, but i dont get it. Esp people who use to love her who hate her now and say shes worse now, really if you go back shes far better than she was in the 90's.

But whatever, haters can stay pressed. Shes the star, and rightfully so. I am happy for her success outside of daytime. I wish they would write better stuff for her.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The sad thing is though, other than Koslow and Renée Jones, no other actresses on the show are that captivating. Alfonso used to be, but has since largely lost what made her so successful in the role. We do have Melissa Reeves now, who is my personal favourite from this show, but realistically she's clearly just being shoehorned back on the show because Corday likes her.

• Members

See I don't even think she's one note. I always thought her "acting" when playing the bad girl was just as pathetic as her "acting" when playing the heroine. She just sucks. As far as the writing for Sami I agree with you that JER destroyed her completely when he came back in 2003 and the character has never recovered, it's only gotten worse.

Archived