AMC - Wednesday - November 10, 2010

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked the the way Kendall explained herself, now it's more clear. Those were good scenes. That whole speech Kendall gave was great! She is who she is and she's not going to change for anyone. Zach knows that and it's one of the reasons why he loves her so much. It's also something that he doesn't really understand and fully accept about her. It's weird. She drives him crazy and he would be more happy if she just focused on her family more and not so much RyLee. Kendall suggesting that she use the boys as human shields was so wrong, but I don't think she would have really gone through with it. She is so engrossed in her friendship with RyassLee that sometimes it just makes her think up the craziest things out of love..... at least Kendall admits her faults and is clear on who she is. She was very honest today.

Damon is so clueless of Asher and Colby! I feel so bad for him...Colby seemed so bored and uninterested with Damon today.

Bianca and Marissa...oh no. Anyone but Marissa for Bianca please!

• Members

Haha I think I'm the only one who still finds the show pretty good--despite the Zack/Kendall/Ryan/Greenlee mess, the individual scenes (between other characters) are still written better.

Still, even as much as I hate some of the casting--the show NEEDS new characters and actors and I'm eagerly awaiting for them to come on--and I agree, this is a crap sweeps so far. It also could learn from OLTL in one respect--which is showing more places around town (yes even if we had to see a gratuitous steam room scene every so often). Even with Kendall/Zack, it's good their kids are always being watched by babysitters, since they don't seem to have a bedroom and always have sex in their front room...

• Members

It was her eyes and skin color that drew me in. And Marley, I didn't know who she was, yesterday I went to type, "hot fre..." in Google and "hot french news anchor" popped right up. :lol: Elle s'appelle Melissa Theuriau and I see that she was involved in some tabloid photo scandaliciousness with her douchey-looking boyfriend.

Archived