AMC - Wednesday - November 10, 2010

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So David "killed" himself.... I swear if that's what the resolution they end up going with..... what a "f*ck you" to over a decade of work put in by Vincent as David Hayward and of course his legions of fans. All in the name of Ryan and Greenlee.

Kendall once again suspending common sense and reality also in the name of the "happy couple". Zach needs to divorce the shrew once and for all and sue for full custody of those kids. Although, I suppose suspend is not the right verb. How can you suspend something you've NEVER had in the first place? God I hate Kendall so much.

• Members

I thought that Kendall was really ridiculous today. I thought that her willing to use her children and then acting like Rylee was just as important as her children, and Zach was just wrong. She needs to stop being so obsessed with helping Rylee, especially to the point where it's negatively affecting her family.

• Members

That better not be the resolution to this mess. David would've never taken his own life after dealing with his father's suicide!

I was disappointed that Zach didn't end things with the bitch right there. The 2 of them not being together would have made it more poignant in the near future

Now Bianca has joined Granny Bland in declaring Caleb a decent man who would never kill anyone even though they've only known him a short time. I was hoping Bianca would be used better than this; it's like The Writer never left!

• Members

Me neither.... they just launched it in Canada a few weeks ago.... my friend ate TWO in one sitting. I literally felt like throwing up, and I just heard this... did not actually see him do it.

What really is the point of sweeps anyway when ratings are as low as they are. All sweeps have come to represent now is the month that determines how much the budget has to be REDUCED.....

Bianca just can't help herself when it comes to defending the Carry Ho's.... its in her blood. She can be just as dense as her sister sometimes.

:lol: Breaking News maybe circa 2005 when her obsession with Ryan and Greenlee's love began. Kendall belongs in a padded cell really.... she forgets how downright awful these two idiots were to her.

Archived