Y&R- Week of November 8th, 2010

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hated the scenes with nikki and the !@#$%^&*] dictor.:angry: MAB should be ashamed of herself for the way the women on the show are portrayed. the way victor treated nikki was digusting and degrading it was as bad as the whole mexico crap and wishing her dead.

Im glad Nikki and dictor are over they have zero chemistry together and the abuse dictor throws at her is sickening and disburbing.

• Members

Kissed but no sex (unfortunate cause they had a lot of chemistry).

That would interfere with Y&R's agendas.

The only reason Adam has survived so long is almost solely due to Muhney (and his chemistry with Sharon Case).

Aunt Jack is is a joke, Paul's a non entity, Neil is completely emasculated, Malcolm's a permanent sandwich fixer, JT is gone, Tucker's a glorified extra, Billy has been completely destroyed to accommodate Miller's tics, Jeff is disgusting, the less said about Cane's offensive ass the better & after six/seven years Daniel/Kevin were, are & always will be useless.

And worried you should stay.

Nichols, Driscoll, Riegel & Branson being perfect examples.

Plus Y&R was NEVER gonna let the character (played by a popular actress or not) win against their agenda driven Mary Sue's (Grambo, Giggly Heffa) hence the total retcons of her history with everyone.

• Members

Well, just got back from a week's vacation and caught up on everything. WOW, what a good week last week, and Monday's eppy was AWESOME! Murphy rolling into the room like Ironsides was totally great. I know Nikki was this stupid, desperate woman, but we got to face she's always been that, and always will be. After all, when faced with a piece of meat like Deacon, who wouldn't want a taste?

• Members

Ok, I must defend Sean Kanan. Yes, his skin is like the tan leather on my cheapest handbag and sometimes his face looks a bit scrotum-y. But something about the man says to me "Go Nikki! You go crawl all over that man's hot bod, girl." Because if it's a choice between Deacon and Methuselah in a pleather jacket, ole Deak wins hands down.

• Members

Billy acting like he went to jail because for some greater good is hilarious. All he did was protect a source who gave him info on Victoria's grand jury testimony (when she talked about her affair with Deacon) not on national security. Plus he and his lady love have no right to talk about how horrible Chloe's current life choices are. People thought JT was sanctimonious. I always thought that Chloe would be saved from Villy propping, I guess not.

I hope Paul ends up involved in this Lauren story. I know that Micheal and Lauren are popular, but I want Lauren back with Paul.

Once again Cane's lies are going to damage those around him.

Archived