Y&R- Week of November 8th, 2010

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Billy isn't sanctimonious, you're just intimidated by the MILLER MAGIC!

Bacteria must be unpopular to have to keep twisting and turning stories this way to try to generate pity for them.

I would be surprised if the show had anything planned against Chloe, but they might not know what to do with her, or they might blame her because bringing in all her AMC co-stars was a flop, even though that wasn't her fault.

• Members

Uh oh. Malcolm's outta town on a sandwich conference. Sophia is all alone for dinner and Neil is sniffing around! That can only mean one thing: off-screen sex between two black people. And once again the Winters boys are sharing the same ladies.

At least we're honoring history! © Maria Arena Bell

Ugh Billy! You man-ho hypocrite. I see FauxToria is back to baking cookies like a good little housewife.

• Members

It's unlikely to happen, but I wish that the Winters and Sophia would get mad at Cane when this Blake thing inevitable goes bad. What does he have to do for them to kick his ass out of their lives?

When is someone going to write an expose on Phyllis? She writes about everyone else yet they are not allowed to fight back the right way.

On this show that means you're an excellent parent.

Did anyone hear that Billy

• Members

For once, I think the network needs to step in and mandate some changes, b/c it's obvious Maria Arena Bell and her team cannot be left to their own devices. How does a soap go from being interesting even when there isn't much going on...to being incredibly boring w/ almost too much going on but not a lick of it good or true to the characters? It absolutely boggles my mind.

• Members

Apparently, Hoganitis---the inability to comprehend what "sweeps" means---has spread to the writers of Y&R.

Someone should rip those shoes off Lily and burn them.

Ugh...Diane and Paul were in the same room---and yet, couldn't say "hello".

• Members

That basically describes ATWT 2002-2004 and DAYS 2007...

We're supposed to be thrilled because of (fill in the blank shocking event) coming up but the event is always told so poorly and so half-heartedly. If you read about the Adam story, you would wonder what crazy things have happened, then you watch and it's boring as all get out, day after day after day.

Archived