Y&R- Week of November 8th, 2010

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This explains how she transformed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTkIgEw84go&feature=related

The Victor/Nikki break-up was annoying, but it at least it was typical Victor and Nikki with classic score to boot. That was about it, aside from Kyle sticking it to Phyllis. Credit to Da Stafford for actually acting, doing a great "oops I crapped my pants" look.

• Members

Boy...that breakup scene with Vic/Nikki was just bad. "I will never lay hands on you again!" That's the best they can come up with?

And please God, I beg you, don't put Diane back in Victor's orbit. My heart just couldn't stand that shyt.

Kyle nailing that witch Phyllis? PRICELESS. Finally, a man she can't bewitch with her worn out hoochie.

• Members

Grambo has nobody to blame for this Nikki mess but himself. Instead of treating Nikki like an actual grown-up woman, he continues infantilizing her and taking it upon his superhuman self to "deal" with Meggie before showing up at Nikki's rehab facility and shouting "Surprise!" If he'd just picked up his cell and explained that he was going to trap Meggie with the help of the authorities, Nikki would not have jumped into bed with a younger piece of ass. Heck, if Kay had just dropped her daughter-in-all-but-name a quick call to warn her, that would not have gone amiss either.

And I know these twits will continue to use the excuse that they hid the truth to "protect" Nikki while she is in recovery. But that hasn't stopped ScarecrowToria from showing up every five seconds, whining about how mean JT and Mac are for wanting to provide Reed with a stable family environment. So it's not like Nikki is out of the loop or unable to deal with family situations.

All this -- just to make Grambo look like the hero AND the wronged party.

Diane :wub: May Victor offer her a job at NE so she can stick it to both Phyllis and Tucker. And I love how Kyle totally has Giggly Heffa's number. Watch as Heffa goes to Toronto to investigate Kyle's pre-school career, then publish a tell-all exposé of "dangerous Kyle Abbott" in order to sully his reputation at Walnut Grove. You know she wants to.

• Members

Someone might want to tell Michelle Stafford to at least try and really look contrite when talking to the child who's life she just trashed. Mugging in the background while Jack gives Kyle a talking too is not cool.

Although I did delight in her gobsmacked look when Jack said they needed to "take a break" while he cleaned up the mess with his son.

Archived