DAYS: Horton Christmas Ornament Ceremony news

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Horton Christmas ornaments are IMO the most important relics/symbols of the entire show. I wonder how many of us have initiated similar traditions with our families - I know I have and I love seeing the names of my children on the tree every year.

Interesting little bit from Missy on the ornaments at the Days of Days thing today - they are the original hand-painted ornaments every year and when the box comes by they all move away so nothing happens. I loved the reverence with which she spoke of them, and I'm sure all of those playing Hortons over the years remember the many hands that have passed over those globes.

• Members

Yes. I wish Bill or Marie, especially Marie, could return for this. It would be nice! Oh well. I will definitely watch this episode though. I haven't viewed since July, but the things I have been hearing about storylines with Caroline, and the upcoming holiday stuff have had me gravirating towards watching again.

• Members

Bill I could see to stay. He's got amazing chemistry with Kate, two grandchildren he doesn't know, a daughter who's newly back in town, a hospital that could use an actual COS and he'd have no end of opinions on Maggie's life.

Marie has only limited connections at the moment and I can't see her around for anything more than a visit. But even at that I'd love to see her. Marie was always my favourite Horton Sib.

• Members

I wish they would bring on Marie and Bill on a recurring basis. Maree Cheatham looks fantastic and she's the last ORIGINAL Horton sibling left and John Martin worked surprisingly well as Bill back in June. Why can't they use them like they use Doug, Julie, Adrienne and Justin?

Archived