The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The final action scene was insanely good. Is it any wonder that I am so hyper after this show. The governor better hope he dies before Rick gets sane and is ready to put his ass in the ground.

Oh, we are having a surprise guest on Talking Dead. I wonder who it is?

• Members

I have to admit that half way thru, I was a bit worried about this eppy, but then it really came to life, and I'm still at the edge of my seat.

The end was possibly the best scene to date, and that's not easy to say.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My followers are going to hate me because I've been RTing TWD like nuts.

Sorry for the spam, but I can't help it!

• Members

Save yourself the two hours of wasted time you will never get back. I was SO ready to see this and when I finally did it was so lackluster and boring I couldn't deal. They had a few "fun" moments, and I use that term loosely, and that was with Channing dancing his ass off. Other than that don't watch it Ann!

• Members

In the preview, Merle was coldly telling Hershel how the governor would kill him, Michonne, and Daryl first, kill the others and then leave Rick for last so he could see everyone that he loves die. It was brutal.

Forgot, I did like that sweet moment in the final shot where Glenn puts his hand on Maggie's shoulder and she puts her hand over him. It gives me hope that they are healing and moving towards each other again. Other than Snow and Charming on Once Upon at Time, Glenn and Maggie are my favorite tv couple. I could not bare if they lost each other when they need each other the most.

I also loved how Glenn drove straight to save Hershel. They are such a wonderful family and group as a whole. Lots of love for each other.

Edited by Ann_SS