Former GH Actress joins DAYS

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rebecca in the beginning was good - and serious chemistry with GV's Lucky (.... I need a minute.... sad.gif sob...).

But towards the end she was doing Emily-lite and it was horrid. Now granted, NL wasn't going to be the Emily that Tamberlyn was, but she wasn't half bad.

Now, as for her coming as Nicole's sister, I can see it being fine. NL is one of those actresses who brings her game to the level of those around her, so when she was with TC or some of the other lesser GH actors, she met them where they lived. But when she was in the heart of Quartermainia she did just fine. If she's going to be thrown into the mix with AZ, SR and JA, I think she'll rise to the task. If she's going to be spending time in other parts of the canvas... then not so much.

• Members

I'm guessing the role will be entirely different than from what we remember, but it doesn't really matter because it was a good 11-12 years ago and anything could've happened to her during that time. When she was on, she was a goody-goody girl who had a crush on Eric Brady and would scold her big sister over whatever schemes she was up to. Pretty blah character back then.

Archived