YRBB

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Meghan McCain is horrible.  A couple of weeks ago when someone brought up the fact that Donald's father basically died of Dementia, she said, "Oh, so you're a doctor now?  My Dad has Cancer so that means I'm going to die of Cancer?"  No honey,  but if you showed the symptoms it wouldn't be a big jump to diagnose your symptoms.  (My input as a poster).  The other day when a broken family told their story - an "illegal" Dad had been deported but had paid taxes in this country for decades, and the family is now separated with 2 crying children....she wasn't sorry.  She gave no words of solace, she made no comment and sat there with her stone cold cracked face.  I want to like the McCain's...but I cannot with them.  They play that political violin to perfection - she can go. 

• Members

Yeah, even "Elisabitch" would have mustered SOME sympathy for those kids who are now w/o their dad.

People who have family histories of diseases such as Alzheimer's and many cancers are at an increased risk of developing those same diseases themselves in life.  It's not "liberal media talk," it's just plain medical, scientific fact.  But, if Alt-Right Barbie can't handle facts that don't come with the Fox News/Breitbart/Daily Caller/InfoWars stamp of approval, well, that's her damn problem.

Which is so ironic, since conservatives are supposed to be about individual thought and freedom.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm so tired of Meghan turning something into a problem when there isn't one. I do applaud her for wanting to have a serious conversation and I get why she gets annoyed when Joy cracks a joke, but Joy wasn't laughing about the domestic abuse, and Meghan turned it into Joy laughing at domestic violence and then proceeded to of course play the victim.

Lawd.

I've tried so hard. I actually haven't been minding her as much. But then today happens.

Meghan, chill girl.

So, you think 1 season and done for her?

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Meghan is definitely a spoiled brat, but I also think Joy shouldn't have blanketed all Republicans as racists, etc.  Meghan is going to have to get thicker skin if she wants to stay on that program.  She definitely made it snarkier when she kept talking about HER interview this weekend on CNN.  It was fun to see it go down! 

• 2 weeks later...