YRBB

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Omg look at rude Meghan was here. Its one thing to be rude to your co hosts and she was really downright disrespectful to Sunny. She was horribly rude to the guests. That imo should not be tolerated by the producers. The guests should be treated with respect who come on their. She was downright nasty. Shes make the whole panel uncomfortable. I really miss Jed but i also think Whoopi hated Jed. She was always pissy with her and was rude to her last day. With Meghan she never says anything to her.

• Members

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5059447/Meghan-McCain-micknamed-Elsa-Frozen-View.html

Apparently Meghan isnt a hit with Sunny and Sara. She has been so rude to Sunny and Sara snubbing then. Joy apparently thinks thr girl needs to go back to co hosting school. That shes a real bitch behind the scenes. Meghan was rude again to Donna Brazile. Being rude to guests is awful. Have tact and professionalism. God i miss Jed.

• Members

Dear Meghan McCain...

If you can't continue your thought because the audience is clapping, maybe you don't belong on The View.

Oh wait, they are clapping for everyone else, is that the problem?

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Anxiously awaiting the press release:

"Due to her father's health and her recent marriage, Meghan McCain has been released from her contract at The View. While she has enjoyed being a part of The View family, MM's family comes first."

Or something to that effect. It's a shame they treated Jed the way they did. I'd be all for her return.

• Members

I couldn't take Meghan today when she implied (in so many words) that she was being bullied on the show b/c of her views. I'm sorry but she is experiencing nothing compared to what Elizabeth (who I loathed) used to experience. Hell, even Jed (who I enjoyed even though I didn't care for her views) got more heat from the women than Meghan is getting. If you can't handle the heat, get out the kitchen. Take your a** back to Faux News and plead with them to give you a show. 

Her issue is that she wants everyone to kiss her a** and Sunny, Joy, or Sara won't do it. Whoopi cowers to her, but the other women won't. I'm beginning to wonder if Meghan being cast (along with Jed being released) was Whoopi's doing. Meghan brings the energy down on this show with her stank attitude and always being combative. 

I too hope that a press release put out soon with her leaving the show. Either bring back Jed or offer a position to Ana [Navarro], who meshed so well with the cast last week when she sat in for Meghan.