Hell's Kitchen Discussion Thread

Bright Eyes

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is my favorite show and I'm happy that you started a thread!

NLG was cracking me up, she is such an interesting person to just sit and watch, such an expressive face even when she's not trying. Are she and Mo Gaffney together? :ph34r:

You just know that Sabrina will at least make it to the top 5. They need her arond for entertainment and I do believe she's a decent chef though she will never win with that attitude, she ain't runnin' that mega-restaurant.

• Members

I like the show, but I never watch it regularly. When I do catch an episode though it is always so fun these grown ass adults act like morons.

So, yeah ... do you know the answer to the question I posed about the red head? She probably will be cut in a few week time, but I love her.

• Members

NLG was on it?

Sabrina is the best contestant this season. She is by far the most entertaining and brings the drama. I hate how they all gang up on her but I love how she stands up for herself and tells them all to F off. I hope she goes far

• Members

Yeah, NLG and Mo Gaffney along with guests sat at one of the chef's tables in the kitchen during the last episode.

I'm not exactly sure who you're talking about Cheap, Melissa is from upstate NY but I'm not sure if you'd call her hair red as much as reddish. I think you're talking about the girl with the painted on eyebrows and dyed red hair, Jillian, she's from Colorado.

• 1 year later...

Archived