AMC: Jake/Amanda/Cara Spoilers

• Members

Credit goes to DontStare for posting these at Soapcentral.

According to DS these spoilers come from former AMC Writer Sara Bibel, who spoke to Chrishell Stause last night at some event.

Lindsay Hartley's Character Cara is Jake's ex-wife. And it turns out that she didn't cheat on him, like he thought she did. She had to protect him for some reason. And the man he thought she cheated on him with was really her brother and not her lover.

CS will start taping with Lindsay next week. I am guessing that Griffin is her brother and not the man that Jake thought she was cheating with. Even though it was originally stated that she ran away with a truck driver.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think that the other Carolyn might have been at least a little bit closer to Jake's age than Lindsay's Cara will be. But it might end up working out okay with Lindsay in the role. I think this good make for a good story too. Especially if Cara is still in love with Jake and may want him back. We might end up with a triangle with Jake, Amanda and Cara.

Here is a pic of the last actress to play Carolyn (Amanda Hall Rogers) I think her Carolyn was around for only like a day, when the character was last on the show.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1119486/

• Members

I didnt even remember what she looked like but based on the history and how she was talked about, she was more like his peer and close in age to him. I do think Lindsay is a bit young and like Jonathan, Im going to find it hard to see her playing a doctor. Plus I never liked her so Im already inclined to most likely hate Cara when she appears. I think the story has alot of potential but Jake never really talks about her. I dont see any lingering feelings or wondering what could have been. I hope RPG does soemthing about his hair and presentation bc LH is hot. Its going to be hard to watch 2 beautiful women fight over Jake when he looks like a slob. They need to fix up his look to justify that

• Members

It sounds good, I'm looking forward to it. Love LH!

RPG worries me....I don't doubt his acting abilities in the slightest, he's actually really good to me, it's just his appearance....I agree with Cheap, I hope they do something with him from the neck up because he is a complete embarrassment in that department! His hair needs to be cut short like the way it used to be. The stubble is fine though sometimes that even looks a mess. I hope they spruce him up by the time LH debuts.

Archived