All: All Time Greatest Mental Breakdowns?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ahh I remember when she was Georgie on OLTL! She wasn't THAT bad as Carly. She was just drastically different from Tamara, and people didn't warm right up to her. But she played the psycho well, and she started to be really good during the meltdown...Then they just fired her. Honestly, I think if they gave her enough time and really tried to develop her own version of Carly, she could have been better than LW.

• Members

Karen Wolek's story on One Life is one of the best IMO. The amount of self loathing and depression depicted are unparalleled in daytime and possibly primetime as well. As for Judith Lights performance, there is nothing left that hasn't already been said. Let her work speak for its self.

Enjoy!!!!

• Members

I wouldn't hesitate to through Lisa Niles in there. We saw her go from creepily friendly ex to completely obsessive nutjob. Brianna Brown played/plays it marvelously, and the whole triangle with Patrick/Lisa/Robin is the only thing that's been good about GH over the past couple of months.

• Members

and thats why she was so awesome bc she wasnt as over the top as many actresses before her. Her crazy was very subtle. She was very believable adn often left the audience wondering if she really was crazy bc she was 100% beleived all the BS she was spouting. She was a functioning psycho, appearing very normal, yet clearly was anything but. I think BB played the duality of the character perfectly.

• Members

Let's not forget Julia #1 on "As The World Turns". I can still see her at David/Reid's funeral as she pulled out a gun and shot all those holes into the corpse, as Lily, Emily, Molly and Denice all watched in shock.

Archived