All: All Time Greatest Mental Breakdowns?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved her as a psycho. its funny bc before she started, people said "oh great Carly's going to go crazy now" bc that was her story on OLTL. Months later, Carly went crazy...lol. I liked it though

I made this video for her when it happened. It highlights just how messed up she got

• Members

This was a great story!! It totally was in character for Gwyn to have that breakdown to all that had happened. Plus, factor in her guilt over her mothering ability (i.e. Rick being given up for adoption, Trisha being controlled by her mother then having no memory of her mother after the car accident, and Curtis for going crazy) and it made sense that she wanted to spare those she loved from suffering the same pain that she felt.

What's funny is that the same writers' who crafted that great storyline also crafted the Nursery Rhyme stalker storyline a few years later with Holly as the stalker. Holly was the perfect character for a breakdown and the actress gave it her all, just curious as to why that story didn't work on GL but it did on Loving.

• Members

Lynne Thigpen as Grace Kiefer kidnapping baby Danny, that was some touching stuff. You just could not bring yourself to be upset with her, the hurt trumped the crazy.

More like a series of tiny little breakdowns, but from the material I've managed to gather over the years, I always *really* enjoy it when Beverlee McKinsey's Iris gets hysterical.

• Members

I mentioned Adam driving Dixie crazy upthread, and it reminds me of Roger driving Wendy Moniz Dinah crazy, which I did *not* like. She almost killed herself out on his penthouse ledge reaching for that billowy red scarf that wasn't even there, oy, not good stuff.

Archived