Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I was like 5 or 6.. My mom loved Days, B&B and Atwt. I had to watch it with her and I kinda liked Atwt but damn. I don’t know what it was but this Mark guy annoyed the living hell out of me and never ending dragging love story of him and Connor.. They were like in every freaking episode and on the air every freaking day. I never saw any chemistry. I mean u don’t really notice such things as a young boy but that was something I immediately noticed. The whole storyline was annoying and dragging 

Everytime some rare episodes pop up from 1993-1998 I’ll download them but idk if I ever watch some of them or ff them lol

• Members

I've wondered this in like forever: why did ATWT constantly look 200% better than its sister show GL? Even when ratings were drowning, ATWT looked lush and soft, while GL would look drab and poor. Why?!

• Members

For most of those last years the show had more support, I believe, not that it mattered in the end. 

The show did look better, but in the end I probably preferred the rougher GL style.

• Members

ATWT does looks so posh and so high budged. It has always amazed me. Beautiful show. I hope one day I can find full enough years from the classic days to start watching.