As The World Turns Discussion Thread

• Members

I saw that last year (I didn't realize it had been that long). Fantastic end to the story. And very gruesome, all those scenes of Jeff's corpse. I never knew about this character until I saw these episodes. The actor is very good. They should have cast him in another role.

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I remember watching this episode and thinking, "Yea, they finally blew her up!" only to be tortured by HR's horrlble Lily recast!

The Hughes family scene is almost a parady of Marland....everyone sitting around drinking tea(including John of all people) out of those pristine cups (which I remember) Bob, in his bad sweater, Kim, decked out in her 80's garb, jacket and clunky jewelry and all and her line "Well, in Julie's favor she DID pay back 47,000 of the 50,000" after they mentioned that Lucinda brought her to town to break up Duke and that she was preggers with another guys baby and had an abortion....and classic Nancy Hughes...giving the town's bad girl a benefit of the doubt for being "vivacious and full of life," and , actually clutching her pearls when she mentioned that "Well I realize that she and Duke, had,uh, a RELATIONSHIP, (aka Nancy Hughes speak for screwing) and then giving a look of horror when finding out how bad Julie was, and then a pissed off look that she was actually working for Lisa (apparently Lisa had to run all her hires through Nancy...) As I said, it was almost a parody...but I still love it!

Off topic...but I started watching the GL 4th episode and I forgot what a weak d*ck Ed could be. They really needed to bring Mike back to head up the family...I never really liked PS' Ed and never understood it until watching this episode.

• Members

Does anyone know what is going on with the Netherlands website for ATWT? Usually it was updated on Mondays with 5 new episodes. The week before last it was updated on Wednesday. This past week there have been no new episodes. I have searched on the page for a way to contact them to find out what is going on and there is no contact info.

I thought we were going to hear word soon on streaming ATWT and GL. I sure wish they would start soon!!!!!

• Members

I'll just post the first two clips of this.

It always cracks me up to see Susan gossiping about Bob's alleged adultery, and oh what if Bob actually had cheated on Kim. Yes, Susan, what if.

I get a kick out of the much bitchier/funnier Susan of her first year or so back in town.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3EBtOVN2G0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ6-IhbBY8o&feature=channel&list=UL

• Members

Hadn't seen this before (the promo or the start of the episode). The Adam custody/paternity story was a bust and so unpleasant, but I do like the promo.

The opening is a good example of when they started ruining Margo and Tom. This is also when I was a big fan of Carly's, she was really so likeable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRyzHLdaHxA&feature=channel&list=UL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmb9pb7bn_w&feature=channel&list=UL