OLTL: Discussion for the week September 27

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Exactly. But I'm enjoying this being smushed in her face... for now. I'm half expecting Senor Rivera to bite the big enchilada and Markko will end up back in Llanview supporting mami emotionally and financially working part-time at the diner and continuing his studies at LU where he reveals that he's still hopelessly devoted to Lang.

• Members

LOL, as long as they promise to stay away togther. She was really getting on my nerves with that, "I want Nate with me!" crap. Geesh, with role models like Dani, Langston, Starr and Colby, no wonder teen girls are so fukt these days. :lol:

• Members

Aw I didn't cry but I had a big ole smile on my face when she was finally told hey you're not dying. Now I can't wait for her to recover and kick Greg's azz for putting her through all this. Todd can kill Eli yesterday as I'm way over that one-dimensional villain.

I do agree on all these teen girls clinging to their boyfriends especially one as boring as Nate. I just find him so wooden next to KM who continues to shine.

Scary as I had the same thought, bet that's how Markko winds up staying in town. I did smile at Langston realizing Markko didn't spent every waking moment in LA pining for her lousy persona.

Jason Tam looked really good to me today or that I am so tired of Fords, any other guy would look appealing ;-)

Archived