OLTL: Discussion for the week September 27

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Todd showed some real emotion and desperation today, that was a refreshing sign.

Flor sold me on Tea's bone deep relief and desperate need to reconnect with her family.

Good use of history with Marty drawing the parallels between her obsession with Andrew and Hannah's with Cole. I wish those scenes were long.

I felt for Brody today, he really isn't a lying snake character and refreshing to see him unraveling over guilt. Natalie's deer caught in headlights look, however, has gotten very old.

First time in a while I watched Starr and Cole scene, and I must say I am happy to see they are self-destructing vesus using Todd or any other handy villain as an excuse for their glaringly bad relationship.

I am tired of Jessica dismissing Ford screwing her mentally ill self. Cristian WARNED Ford and he still took advantage, the show needs to stop using Jessica to excuse Ford for that and make him face his villainy head on.

• Members

I like the layout but I HATE what they did with the bio photos. They're episode stills now. Sigh. And some of them are posed. It just looks terrible.

Agreed. Anything to keep Haskell on my screen is a good thing. And I happen to love Fahy, as well. Ps, how gorgeous has Haskell looked lately? Seriously, she is aging very well and her hair fits her for the first time in like a year.

Yeah, I kind of jumped off the Brody hate train I've been on lately. I liked Nate for the first time today, too. What's wrong with me today?!

• Members

Is Bo developing feelings for Inez? I mean, his eyes popped out of his head when he saw her today, I don't like how Bo is coming off in this story. I'm loving bad ass Clint, that's a given and I understand Bo "feeling" that something is going on where Clint is concerned, but to continually bad mouth his brother like he's doing is not doing him any justice. If I were Nora, I think I'd be worried about Bo and his what ever it is where Inez is concerned.

I cannot believe I am going to admit this but I enjoyed the scenes with Gigi, Cris and the male model today.

• Members

I really like Bo and Inez (even though i hate that it will be him fighting his brother for another women). I also like Clint bad but not with Inez they just don't fit. I loved him with Kim.

That scene today was funny when Gigi saw that male model in the class room.

• Members

I don't think Bo "likes" Inez, just sees her as another of his little pets he takes under his wing to save. Bo's a sucker for a damsel in distress sob story.

I am fine with Bo being suspicious over Clint's behavior b/c I found it very hard to believe Clint forgave B&N so easily and quickly. Heck, I feel the same way about Matthew forgiving B&N, it's like RC didn't want anyone pointing out their flaws during the lead up to the big reunion wedding. Far better drama is if Matthew confides in Clint he still secretly resents his parents blocking his surgery for so long.

Still can't stand FF or Gigi, but I really enjoy DF when he's in relaxed, fun scenes like today. His gentle smiles at Gigi's ignorance and shy teen girl behavior were charming. Then JPL ruined a fun moment with his mugging and bugged out look. That was so overdone. Cris comes out soooooooooooooooo much more mature and worldly next to Rex.

• Members

Well, today was far better episode than rest of the dreck this week.

Very nice to see Trevor woke up after a month of sleepwalking and was actually emoting and working his scenes today. Kelley Missal was excellent again in her quiet, heartfelt talk with SE's Destiny. Enjoyed the drama of the courtroom even as I wanted to jump through my screen and strangle Greg too.

How nice to see Clint fret over his OTHER daughter's pregnancy and relationship. Nat and Clint get each other, they are the strong survivor types in the family. Natalie makes Rex bearable.

Thumbs up on Bo and Nora allowed to kiss and dig through bags of food together.

Archived