AMC: Daniel Cosgrove Retruns

NYC123

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

is there nobody out there who thought Adam Mayfield was ok? :ph34r: I thought he did a pretty decent job and saw no reason why he should be recast. There was something rather Paul Michael Valley about him.

Oh, No you didnt! Cat, no... just.... no.

I want PMV back in daytime. I want Ryan back in daytime. I want AW back..

• Members

Lazy lazy lazy. Cosgrove was boring as hell the last time around. I guess they could try to give him some comedy (hopefully funnier than the crap RPG ad libs) but it seemed forced when he tried to do it on ATWT. I have only seen Cosgrove work in one soap role -- Bill Lewis.

At least this means someone more interesting might get cast as Joey Buchanan...

• Members

really? I never would have guessed

is there nobody out there who thought Adam Mayfield was ok? :ph34r: I thought he did a pretty decent job and saw no reason why he should be recast. There was something rather Paul Michael Valley about him.

Mayfeld was okay...Cosgrove is better. I liked Mayfeld but his Scott was only interesting around Annie. He doesnt really hold up well on his own. He doesnt come across as a leading man. I liked him but I dont think he's enough for what they want the role to be. He's more of a loveable goof to me if that makes sense than a commanding leading presence

• Members

Lazy lazy lazy. Cosgrove was boring as hell the last time around. I guess they could try to give him some comedy (hopefully funnier than the crap RPG ad libs) but it seemed forced when he tried to do it on ATWT. I have only seen Cosgrove work in one soap role -- Bill Lewis.

At least this means someone more interesting might get cast as Joey Buchanan...

Watch they make Scott BFFs with Tad and Jake. JR better watch out, because if they break Liza or realize they can't mess with her, they'll move on to him. DC just might make me hate Scott. Wow.

Archived