AMC: Daniel Cosgrove Retruns

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

why would they all of a sudden start using her imagery now though? Babe's been dead for 2 years and up until August, all of the pictures and flashbacks have been of AB. It just seemed odd that they would now be using AH instead when they had 2 years to do so and didnt

• Members

:unsure: Oh WOW. I'd never seen her in action before. That clip is filled with mediocre acting (when the guy playign Sean--sorry I'm not into DAYS enough to know most actors--stands out as by far the best in a scene, you have a prob) but wow, she's just. Wow. I think that's the worst acting I've ever seen on a soap--worse than Carlos on AMC, Randi, etc.

That bit at 1:00 where she says "Tell me where you saw him, why isn't he ccalledmeISHEALRIGHT" *hand gesture*. Just BRILLIANT.

To be fair to Brittany, I don't think she's awful as an actress (except sometimes like when she trashed David's room in anguish). She's just BORING. No charisma or energy, that saddled with such a mess of a character means they're better off just completely reconceiving the role from the actor on up. I laughed when JR brought up her shady massage parlour past just because it had so little context with the Marissa we've always seen on the show. (We can thank Pratt for that...)

Archived