AMC: Daniel Cosgrove Retruns

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I REALLY want Briana Brown on AMC as the new Marissa. It seems as if her exit from GH is inevitable and she is too good for ABC to just get away. Since AMC is on the west coast, they should just transfer her over to there. I think she'd fit in just fine and would give Marissa the fire and screen presence BA hasnt.

e99adbb9cf111a0189930e5a8214d02e.jpg

Anyone else approve?

• Members

I was just thinking the same thing yesterday, during Lisa's last scenes with Patrick & Robin at the end of the show when she was going all crazy on them. She would rock as Marissa! She would be so great opposite Jacob Young & MCE (omg Annie/Marissa arguments would be amazing!!)....as well as BE and VI (if David really isn't dead). I would love if she came on as Marissa...great Actress and she would give the character more of a flare and edge.

• Members

I just Google Imaged Charity Rahmer. It's nice to know that she's good at something.

That's what I'm thinking since Caleb overheard that bit today. And of course Scott is going to come back from the clink recast and more angry/bitter than ever.

Archived