OLTL: Discussion for the week September 20

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree, but to be fair Nora was doing her job--something people on soaps rarely seem to do anymore...

But dead on about Gigi--I dunno if the writers realize how unappealing they write her or if it's the actress or combo? I mean she even said that she wasn't worried or paranoid--and then accused Kelly like she was...

Word to your mother on both.

• Members

The only part that was boring for me was StarrJam. I love Starr. James is another story.

BTW, TeamEric. Big high five to you. I saw your back and forth with a certain "journalist" on another site. You were right and they had no real come back. You're right about them needing to just report facts and to stop spinning things based on their own agenda.

• Members

James is the only Ford with an iota of charm left for me and goodness knows I was so ready for the end of SOLE. But RC shoved this StarrJam down my throat and in the process ruined most of the James appeal for me.

Oh wow, MontyB, thanks, means a lot ;-)

I do watch on non-Tea story days as I'm digging the Matthew/Clint stuff. But today was mindnumbingly boring and watched in under 10 minutes.

• Members

Thanks, I missed that explanation by seconds! She looks good that shade of blonde and that cut, they just need to pull the hat down on that part and hairline. Dorian would have a lace front. :lol:

It wasn't a necklace like that, but when Starr was a toddler, I remember Dorian coming over to the penthouse to see Blair and giving Starr a little baby diamond necklace.

• Members

Today's episode was...ok. Even though Cristian and Gigi was UNGODLY forced, I thought they had a TIDBIT of chemistry. But I still want Gigi gone more than anything.

Liked Jessica and Langton's interaction and Brody's punching bag fight with the VO, even though I'm not fond of Brody these days.

• Members

So EVERY art student is a pretntious snob except poor Gigi. Yet, they're merely "technicians", it's Gigi (with apparently zero past in art, yet now in university art with art majors) who is the only true artiste! Who'da thunk.

And of course Inez is madly jealous of Nora, because every independant woman who has survived on her own for years becomes obsessed with their much older, slightly pudgy, boss and envious of their spouse.

And what was with the random remark by yoga teacher coming on to Brody/Ford and hoping his baby has muscles. :huh:

• Members

That type of reverse snobbery is so cynical and I wonder if this has really worked on any fans in years and years. It reminds me of all the stuff last year when they had the evil rich kids who bullied Matthew. And now, a year later, he is the evil rich kid. Sadly I have seen some who feel sorry for Nate and are angry at Matthew, but I think they just want to respect their elder.

Archived