OLTL: Discussion for the week September 20

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seriously, what is his motivation for much of what he's done since turning into this mastermind criminal? That's right, there is none. None that is concrete.

It's all so very ridiculous.

Terrell Tilford is proving why GL fans simply tolerated him on that show (others disliked his acting). He's doesn't even have a quarter of Monti Sharp's acting talent.

• Members

HELL NO. This latest twist is as idiotic as ANYTHING Higley forced us to watch. I thought this Eli stuff was beyond ridiculous, nonsensical, all ridiculous, but this is flat out, full on, insulting to any viewer. It's not an exciting, clever twist. It makes no sense, stretches all suspension of disbelief, and I think is kinda even the more insulting for any viewer who has actually lost a loved one to cancer. Just. UGH. DREADFUL.

Oh and yaye, now instead of Todd being pleased Tea's alive, he'll just go on one of his revenge rampages. Yawn.

• Members

LOL You don't agree at all? I dunno--I know soaps have pulled stuff like this before, but to have a fairly realistic view of what a brain tumor patient suffers through. stage by stage, now turned into a sci fi story about some amazing series of drugs used to replicate that exactly, sorta negates the whole story for me.

Archived