OLTL: Discussion for the week September 20

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Man, i can NOT stand this carlotta!

i keep forgetting about jerry verdorn and gina tognoni playing father/daughter on GL but great chemistry. Then I was all confused when Olivia walked in...i mean, Inez. :lol:

I guess with yet another GL vet (John Wesley Shipp) coming to town then the Ford brothers aren't going away anytime soon.

• Members

I agree, I was sitting here thinking the same thing, she just isn't Carlotta and it's very palpable imo. She would have been better as Carlotta's little sister, Cristian's aunt or something.

You know, not until you just said that did I even realize the Ross/Dinah father/daghter thing. I guess I've just looked at these GL transplants seperately, haven't taken their prior connections into consideration.

I guess I'm the only one who didn't notice the ponytail and thought Hannah went crazy and hacked her hair off. :unsure: What is she wearing though, she looks like one of those young women who live on the compund where they have several sister-wives.

The folks of Llanview need some lessons on courtroom etiquette. Saddown and shet up!

Of all the insipid, banal women for Bo and Clint to start fighting over :rolleyes: ...

• Members

Was there casting news/a spumor about Gigi's future on the show? I kind of remember reading something. At any rate, call me crazy but it looks like they're padding the fall of Rex and Kelly by throwing James and Cristian Gigi's way.

• Members

Yeah, Wendy Moniz, another story maybe, but even she was around Roger a lot more than Ross OR Vanessa for that matter. I seem to remember Ross had a funeral that was generally panned by fans, I wasn't even sure if GT was on yet. Not really watching at that time either.

• Members

Dinah never had an interesting relationship with either of her parents when Wendy was in the role, IMO. It was a lot of "<nasal whine> DADDY!!!! </nasal whine>" and Ross would come running, and a lot of verbally abusing Vanessa for giving her away.

Gina came on in mid-2004 and Ross appeared off and on until late 2005, so they overlapped more than I thought.

The death, funeral, and grieving process were all over in one episode, and tainted by the show claiming Ross had cheated on Blake. Which they later rewrote, conveniently...

• Members

Gigi and Kelly are two useless females. Putting them in same scene helps save my FF finger. Speaking of FF, most of today was snoozesville for me. But I continue to like Hannah, MF has an appealing waif about her that tugs at my heart strings.

Goodness, Nora, you bend over backwards to let Cole escape clean for ATTEMPTED MURDER but Hannah's obstruction of justice is more extreme? This is an example why Nora has lost all moral authority and has become so corrupt, what a darn shame.

I liked Marty today, then again any day where she's in protective not victim mode is a plus.

I'm digging Matthew as Clint's intern so much!

Archived