OLTL: Discussion for the week September 20

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They didn't really re-write Ross's cheating, they did something even worse. There was really no proof that Ross had cheated on Blake in the first place, she jumped to that conclusion after Ross's death when Alan-Michael told her that he'd seen Ross in a restaurant having dinner with his assistant one night. Jeffrey found out that Ross's assistant had been a lesbian in a long-term relationship and was only a friend and colleague of Ross's but he let Blake to continue believing that Ross had cheated on her until after Blake had had "revenge-sex" with him. Yet another reason to despise that vile scumbag of a character. Even worse, Blake screwed him again after she found out what he did! :angry:

It's not just Inez, the whole Ford clusterf*** of doom sucks. I'm rooting for the evil, omnipotent Ford daddy to show up, kill them all, and then himself. Funerals off-screen, of course.

• Members

-- soaps almost never get classroom stuff right, do they?

-- confounds me that so many seem to like matthew being a bad guy. it's just not working, and i don't think the kid's a very good actor at all. if you want a trainwreck scene, watch one with matthew and destiny. PAINFUL.

-- to each his own, of course, but i think the girl who plays danielle is AWFUL. condoning her screaming scenes because that what her parents did is an excuse for really bad acting. the girl's a robot, and i don't believe a word she says.

i just don't get why so many people bash the ford brothers but have good things to say about dani, langston, and starr. the ford bros. actors are no oscar winners, but all three of those girls are infinitely worse. i'm fascinated watching their scenes because they're just so terrible. maybe those guys were hired because of their bodies, but at least the acting is underplayed and subtle.

who are those girls related to? i don't get it. but even more, i don't get the grief that the fords get while the girls get praise.

• Members

I think his face looks a little fatter, it was just a quick shot, but it could be that he's cut his sideburns/isn't as tan. But for that quick flash, he looked depressed which makes me think school didn't work out?

I know these are just fictional characters, but if they scrap Markko's film school aspirations, I think that's a fail. Is he going to be around for a while? Good Lord, he can't be going back to the LU with Langston and Ford there, can he?

• Members

I'm no Gigi fan and just as soon have her off my screen but I really didn't find those scenes that abnormal. On soaps people find new, hidden talents all the time so it's just another cliche. What I resent is how little airtime Cris and Layla received compared to what I'm seeing already building for Gigi and Cris. It's how I felt watching Cris get so much airtime with teen Jess, too. Frustrating.

Archived