B&B: Stephanie/Brooke Spoiler

Evan

• Members

Week of September 27: The Forresters throw a birthday party for Stephanie. One unwelcome guest is Brooke, and while everyone else is occupied with the party, Brooke discovers a letter, which contains within its pages a secret which Stephanie has been keeping from the rest of her family.

What will Brooke do with this information?

Brad Bell promises this is "the definitive" Brooke/Stephanie SL.

Now..........don't tell me that either Brooke is Stephanie's daughter or Hope is really Thorne's daughter or Bridget is really Ridge's daughter. :lol:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So Stephanie, for many decades, was keeping it a secret that she had hidden away her and Eric's presumed dead daughter Angela, and was keeping it a secret that Massimo was Ridge's biological father...and now this?

These stories never go anywhere. How long ago was it that the Logans were supposed to be upset over Stephanie "killing" their mother?

• Members

A deep buried secret...

Ridge is Bridget's father?

Eric & Taylor have a child?

Stephanie & Stephen Logan have a child?

Nick is Eric's son?

RJ is Nick's?

Brooke is Stephanie's daugter? ...

The incest factor on this show is about to go up a notch! Okay, so I'm kidding with most of these, especially Brooke being Stephanie's daughter...

I don't think even Brad Bell is THAT sick to make Brooke & Ridge brother and sister. Though I would LMAO (or cry not sure). But Bell does like to make "headlines", if he wants to top Brooke boinking her daughter's boyfriend this summer, THIS would do it. Undoubtedly someone's paternity or family as they know them is about to change...

With the news that Lesli Kay is returning for 2 days in October, could the secret have to do with Felicia... Or maybe the secret is about Stephanie's health and that's why Felicia returns.

• Members

He's going to pull a Jill/Katherine scenario with Stephanie being revealed to be Brooke's bio mother. In a twist it will be revealed that Ridge and Brooke were switched at birth and that Ridge is actually a Logan and Brooke is a Douglas/Marone. The only incest commited is Nick/Brooke which the show has put to rest. Watch for Brooke and Stephanie attempt to deal with the fall out of this revelation.

Archived