Dallas 2.0: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They are going to have to keep the vets for season 2 because the rivarly between John Ross and Christopher wont work with Metcalf in the role. I could care less what happens to Christopher with Metcalf in the role.

Thanks for the info!

• Members

I think they are both miscast to some degree. The show went with pretty boys, instead of men I could believe grew up in the rough world of the Ewings, imo. This version of John Ross as Jock's biological grandson? Ha! It doesn't wreck my Dallas love though.

• Members

They should be hanging with Bobby and Sue Ellen...I think there will be more of the Ewing BBQ next week because Linda Grey mentioned it was cold during the time the scenes were shot and I dont believe she had shown up at the BBQ yet.

You are thinking of its 13 year run on CBS which was on Friday at the same time.

Did you see it when he appeared in the reunion movie?? It was orange....lol...just awful....I miss his dark hair with gray in it....made him look real sexy....at points of the original show I wondered why he didnt color his hair....I am glad he didnt during the original run of the show.

Archived