Y&R: First look at NuDiane

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, this isn't the Y&R look. At all. This bright, almost white lighting... Not at all. :lol:

Btw, how painful that they don't even bother to mention AD. Thrown under the bus once again.

The character is going to be horribly trashed.

• Members

I think her hair is still the same length it is on ATWT, but that it has been put up into a bun or ponytail, with the fringe pulled forward in that messy-ass way.

Maura is incandescently beautiful (and has a stunning figure in that pic) and likely works hard to maintain her looks -- but I don't think tanning helps her, and I *REALLY* think that Rauch's much-vaunted lighting makes her look haggard. In fact, I would say that the problems in that photo stem about 90% from the shiteous lighting.

Also, maybe she hasn't gotten much of a resounding welcome at Y&R and misses her peeps at ATWT. You know how priggish and cruel some of the egos at Y&R can be.

• Members

Even if she is at her best she is going to have a rough time. A lot of fans are tired of the new actors and she might be easily scapegoated, especially since Y&R is a show where anyone who is not the special pet of TPTB is quickly thrown to the wolves.

Archived