Y&R: First look at NuDiane

• Members

The person who's hair covers the name on their jersey.

Yeah...I don't see Maura having many friends at Y&R. She sorta knows Stafford. She's lunched with Cooper (I think). She knows LeBlanc.

Hopefully, she can go visit Lesli Kay at B&B. Assuming Felicia is ever seen in LA again.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I heard that too. And the same about Thorne. I think Thorne's "big story" has passed...his two day potential "I'm your Daddy?" story. Maybe Fel throw herself at Owen after she talks to Steph about how Bridget's breaking up Jackie's marriage.

• Members

From the new TV Guide:

Maura says her first scenes are with Eric Braeden. Diane is going to return to town with son Kyle, insisting that he needs the attention of his father. She's also still feeling hugely betrayed by Victor who dumped her for Nikki.

West says Diane will enjoy tormenting people with her presence and that a woman scorned is a very scary thing.

Maura was also very starstruck by the actors on the show like Braeden, Bergman, Stafford, MTS..

• Members

OMG - Diane is still reling over Victor?

For shizzle!? This story happened TWELVE years ago. Granted Diane was reduced to shreds for THE STAFFORD © which had quest over Jack but fawing over Victor which is bound to happen.

Sh*tty make-up, sh*tty hair, sh*tty story - Maura West is gonna have one hard time. She should pray that Brad Bell or Jill Phelps soon knock on her door...

• Members

At least Maura looks better in the picture with Eric Braeden. I'd encourage reading the interview. I don't think Maura meant to say Diane was still a scorned woman, but that at the time of Sperm-gate, she felt entitled to feeling betrayed by Victor.

• Members

I'm sorry. I didn't mean she was going to be Patty. What I meant was that they may go back to the early story they had for MJ/Patty, where she was sane, but somewhat scheming and obviously up to something. That lasted for a month or two before she became a killer of dogs and brain damage giver of children. They might put Diane in that type of role. Have her cause problems for Victor and Jack. I guess the only difference would be that she will be in love with Victor.

Archived