Y&R: First look at NuDiane

• Members

maura_west.jpg

AsThe WorldTurns alum Maura West has joined the cast as Diane Jenkins! The character Di­ane was formerly portrayed by Susan Walters from 2001-2004 where she played a steamy but messy love triangle between Victor Newman and Jack Abbott! She started taping last week and here's your first look at her on set!Fans can catch Maura starting Friday, October 8th

http://www.cbs.com/forum/posts/list/130751.page

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Remember how Josie Bissett and Jennie Garth had really bad short hair in the late 90s? That reminds me of this. I know Maura sported short hair too in the late 90s but it looked great. Yes it does look like a cheap wig, and that ugly dress from Ross isn't helping. Maura deserves better, as do the other great actresses on Y&R.

• Members

Oh God :(

Maura has not always had very good hair on ATWT and sometimes I wonder about her Botox use but she looks much better than that.

It's like they are trying to make that Eden Reigel meets Eileen Heckart photo seem fresh and hip.

She looks like Judi Dench with bedhead!!

• Members

A mess!

I think that may be the point here. One of the first thing people pointed out when she was cast was that she was too young. Well I think she defiently looks older in that pic than she does on ATWT. Not exactly a good lok for her though, but I guess it works in context with the age of the character

Archived