AMC: Tuesday August 31, 2010

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hold Jake down, scrub him clean, cut and style his hair, shave the revolting stubble, and (cue the outrage on behalf the oppressed overweight sloppy ABC male soap actors) send him to the damn gym to get in shape. Amanda is stunning, beautiful, gorgeous and her husband looks so unkept and unattractive.

• Members

Caleb needs to hire an contracter and Angie needs to be be de-Doctored like yesterday!

This JR&Annie thing is getting old and unless the writers pull the trigger soon nobody will care when they finally get together.

Scot&Marissa , they're wallpaprer , there's no there there. I enjoyed Miranda's 6 foot amamzon Nanny more!

• Members

For once, they are doing right in regards to the Bianca recast. She's replaced a popular actress in the role and just easing her slowly onto the canvas. If they had forced her on us 24/7, I would gurantee that people wouldn't have accepted her. After over two months, I can see her as Bianca.

If you don't believe me, look at how Eden is faring over at Y & R. Miscast and shoved down our throats.

• Members

I love nuBianca and I agree that AMC has gone about it the right way. They haven't shoved her down our throats but instead let the viewers take their time to get used to her.

Eden on Y&R is awful and from what I can see, most Y&R fans seems to loathe her.

Archived