AMC: Tuesday August 31, 2010

• Members

LOL Angie was so irresponsible today. :lol:

That's how AMC works, take the steam out of your potential supercouple and dangle it, then it gets to a point ppl stop caring.

The one thing I took from Scott/Marissa's convo. is Scott is an !@#$%^&*], what he told Marissa is going to lead her to go after AJ, and JR will break this image of friendship he has w/ her as a result of her stupidity . As soon as Gilligan told her about AJ I said to myself, B!TCH! you don't wanna go there..trust me you don't. Emma's nanny was more fun. Remember her :lol:

6qczyb.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No its Riegel too. She is horrible on the show. I dont think ther counterparts in the same story are coming across as bad. She plays Heather so smug and she inapproprotiately smiles when delivering some lines and is just a mess. Taking the aesthetics aside, she is such a contrast from Vail who played the role alot more subtle and reserved. I feel as if they've morphed the role to fit Eden's acting style and have thrown what made Heather aside in the process. The writing is bad, yes, but the role would be a bit more bearable with another actress in the role. Eden is not only miscast but she simply cant rise above that bad writing which most of actors on the show are victims of that as well.

• Members

You really think so? I don't know. Maybe because I think the story is so stupid, I'm not paying much attention to Riegel. I truly did not like Vail Bloom. That may have been due to the way they wrote Heather. I'm going to pay a little more attention to Riegel to see if I see what you're getting at.

Sorry AMC fans. I don't watch and I don't want to hijack your thread. Just wanted to comment on Riegel.

• Members

I still think AMC could get Tamara Braun to come back, but the chances are slim. She would be my top choice, though.

LOL I think she's unpopular here on this board, but i would love if Natalia Livingston took over the role of Reese. I loved her on GH and i think she would do great on AMC. Don't know if she'd be willing to play this character or not, though. But I see her doing it...

A lot of actresses could play Reese, anyone have any other ideas?

Archived