ATWT: Last scene picture with Bob & Kim

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Trolling? I'm trolling? Please point where I've done that! Twitter? I don't use twitter.Another screen name? What? What heck is wrong with you? You started it all with me I've never said one single thing to you until you came at me. What is your problem, Bellcurve because I have no idea why you chose me to spring your wrath upon. .....and now I'm going to have to deal your followers toorolleyes.gif

• Members
You used one of my signature phrases in your post earlier regarding people who say bitchy things in threads and posts, as if you were referring to me. You started it and you've been starting sh!t since the Kim Zimmer to OLTL thread and probably beyond, because you likely have multiple usernames and log-ins.

I have no followers. Get real.

• Members

I don't what your signature phrase is. I haven't read many of your posts. You weren't on this thread when I wrote that and you weren't a frame of reference. I kinda gagged when I saw your post and of course, I HAD to come back snarky. I was speaking in general. People do the same thing on every site and it if someone I like is getting ragged, yeah I call it out. It just as natural as someone thinking it's natural to rag on someone else. Anyway, It was you who came after me on the Kim Zimmer thread. Yes, I think it's effed up that people make fun her weight, I still do. I don't see why you would take that personally. It wasn't about you. It was a general statement. I was really talking to everyone who was jumping on her. Yes, I'm a Zimmer fan and not ashamed of it. Believe it or not, people wrote me private message thanking me for sticking up for her. I guess they didn't want to get confrontational on the board.

As far as other screen names, the only names that I go by are MontyB or Tmontyb. I have no reason to sockpuppet because I say what I need to say and I don't need to do it anonymously. I tell you straight forward, just like I'm sure you'd do me.

• Members

I have watched ATWT on and off. I maybe watched once a week. It's bittersweet seeing Bob and Kim together. :(

But the thing thats even worse is that it took TPTB to realize the show needed to be around Bob and Kim AFTER it was canceled?? I understand people's feelings on both sides.

NOT everyone has to be sad the show is ending. I am not sad but I do have respect for all the show has done.

Bob and Kim though :wub:

• Members

I'm still willing to bet that while the last shot may be the globe -- we may hear Nancy reciting the poem or something. It makes me incredibly sad that after 54 years the show is canned -- clearly from what we've seen during the past few months, it was workable for a little while longer. Hell, the fact that the ratings haven't collapsed is a testament to that.(In fact, most weeks, it's running higher or close to the year ago numbers.)

Archived