ATWT: Last scene picture with Bob & Kim

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

PJ, some folks lack the emotional maturity to post in a respectful way on the internet. Their need for attention, even if it's negative, drives them to post in a contentious fashion, just to stir the pot and see what reactions they can engender. It's best to ignore them, and leave them to revel in whatever sad satisfaction they get from flaming others.

• Members

Bob and Kim are truly a supercouple and my favorite ever on this show so I'm pleased. Just shocked they had the class to give it to them. I thought it would be Janet/Dusty, Jack/Carly or the Snyder family knowing Goutman.The Hughes family should've been more at the forefront during the final year. Andy, John should've been back sooner, Tom and Margo, Lein, etc.

• Members

Oh no! Don't you know it's fine to talk negatively about people. They're on TV, the door is wide open and you get a free "be a bitch" pass. After all we all have the right to say whatever we want and and oh Lawd Lawd don't reply back or question it because then you're just trolling or have too many moralsrolleyes.gif Child bye!

• Members

I was hoping for something happy, a smile, some cliche about the world still turning, but it fits. I'm so glad the final scene isn't a repeat of GL except with CarJack. I was actually hoping that every character would gather at the Lakeview with some sort of cheezy but classic 'family' theme. I remember the 30th Aniv. special where Nancy and her fake husband held the gathering over at Bob and Kim's and they read that little Irma poem about the seasons changing As the World Turns. It would have been so easy to dub Nancy's voice and given here some role in the, the final word.

• Webmaster

It is my understanding that while the picture is part of the last segment ever for As The World Turns, it isn't the last thing we'll ever see of the show. That honor goes to the globe on Bob's desk as a spotlight is placed on that piece of plastic as the show comes to a close.

Archived