OLTL: SOD/SOW Fall Preview

• Members

Courtesy of proteus at SOC

I am really glad Kelly is being with paired with Rex, MUCH better than Todd or John.

I can't wait for Echo to come on, and see what she will do. I really hope this "big" story for Viki, Dorian, and Clint delivers.

Gigi/Cristian? Please excuse me while I go throw up....

I'm gonna miss you Layla :(

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really cant wait for the Echo storyline. It looks like its going to involve a lot of characters which should be a good thing.

I think a Kelly/Rex pairing could be good. I hate Rex when hes with Gigi but him with Kelly was pretty good and made me like both characters more. But Gigi and Cristian? YUCK!!! Poor guy.

• Members

They both are keeping quiet about the fact that Natalie could be having Brody's baby, and not to mention both are letting him think he is becoming a father after what happened with Marty. I can't stand John, but it is still cruel not to give him that knowledge of him not being the father. I'm sure he would have kept quiet, and been understanding.

• Members

The Ford thing makes no sense--I didn't even buy that he was a TA with his own office! (I was a TA at a school that's much bigger than one in Llanview would be and no offices for us :P ). But it's not like while he was doing that he was studying to get his teaching degree or anything, was he?

I DO like that they're focusing on Llanview U in theory--I actually think it always should play a part on OLTL. But none of the spoilers about it make much sense, or hold much interest to me.

Most of the other spoilers are awfully vague and bland--"Eli will keep coming back". Oh yeah, etc--it just sounds like an endless continuation of stuff (Ford/Langston too) that we've already had too much non story with.

• Members

Hmm moving Gigi onto Christian now that Rex is moving towards Kelly? I like the idea of Rex/Kelly, because I've seen a spark between them both that has been missing for years. I think so far the only thing that's worked about Kelly's return is her interaction with Rex... and I haven't liked Rex since right before he was with Adriana.

As far as Gigi/Christian, it WILL be the death of both characters. Gigi's existence is already on thin ice, as fans as a whole don't seem to like her one bit. And it's clear they have no intention of putting her back on the front burner, so they stick her with the perpetual backburnered Christian. I really hoped that Layla would be sticking around but it seems that she won't be....

Clint focuses on Inez? Romantically or to try and get back at Bo? Maybe he'll set it up to make it look like Bo/Inez are having an affair to hurt him and Nora... I like the idea of badass Clint! We need a villian that's not like Mitch or Eli who clearly won't be around forever.

• Members

If they start making Clint that desperate they will write him out too -- I'm sure Frons wouldn't mind seeing another older actor gone.

They've already done the story where someone makes Nora think Bo is having an affair. If she believes it again then she's a twit.

• Members

This development makes me think that Rex and Gigi tested as badly as the fired characters in ABC focus group research. ABC just decided to spare Rex and Gigi the axe. A romance with Gigi, could move Christian back onto leading man front burner status.

Archived