OLTL: Discussion for the week August 16

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Finally got some Viki and Natalie, just wish it were more and I wish that Brody wasn't there. He put such a damper on Natalie's news to her mother. And Clint is such a douche bag, cannot wait until he finds out his precious Jessica doesn't know who the father could be of her baby. And why was Charlie missing from that so called family time, he is a part of Viki's family as well.

I cannot believe that Blair told Eli all of that, why is it she becomes an idiot when it comes to men. Geesh Blair!

Finally! No more of those stupid games between Dorian and David, but what now, it's not like David is long for Llanview. I used to love D&D but after this stint, no more.

Hannah is to good for Cole.

• Members

Jessica had a few good lines after she found out Nat was pregnant- I can't remember them exactly, but I actually laughed a few times (one was about the muffins, the other about twins).

I think it's bad when you guess or picture storylines happening and how good they would be... only to have what actually happens happen (if that makes any sense). I feel Greg's motivations for this will be very weak- but there would be many ways why this would work.

I hate all this talk about Kim :-( So much potential...

• Members

Blair is so stupid. Why is she virtually incapable of finding a decent man that isnt some type of psycho. She had Todd, Troy, Spencer and now Eli. The last decent guy she was with was Sam. I cant beleive she went and told Eli what Kelly thought. With her history, she should be mroe willing to trust others bc she has the worst judgement in men. I belevie Whoopi has some wise words of advice for her

mjn1gh.gif

I thought I read on here that it was settled that Ford didnt have sex with Jessica bc she rememebred stopping before anything happened and now he admits to it? I hope he is the father bc I want Brody to be the dad of Nat's kid and I dont see them giving him 2 kids

Why would Clint ask Natalie if the baby was John's? how inappropriate

Is Marty still on the show? Did Susan Haskell go on recurring? I have not seen ehr yet and it was odd that she wasnt at Todd's trial when he was cleared and has been MIA. Im surprised they didnt have Tea hire her to give Todd and Dani some gtief counselling

• Members

The reason they thought it was settled regarding Jess/Ford was because Kelly dropped the H-bomb (Hepatitis C) and he didn't flinch... but we ALL should have known that after he went and got a blood test, that he had slept with her. It shouldnt be a surprise with Ford!

Marty is on the show. I have a feeling she will be the one to discover that Natalie's baby could be Brody's.... will she tell John? Dun dun dun!

• Members

OK I think it was Monday's ep, we saw Blair looking at the list of Danielle's Likes that Tea made for her. I freeze framed on it, and obviously Tea was already demented when she wrote it. The best I can make out in her handwriting is:

1. Interested in many things not just one.

2. Bewildered by random ordinary [could be terms or teens--either way, bizarre]

3. Chuck rules

4. Firefly and Serenity

5. Space Above and Beyond

6. Anything non science fiction

7. Doctor Who

LOL I guess the props department decided that the most important interests in Danni's life were random sci fi shows (oh and anything non science fiction).

It's at the 1:45 mark here (and yes that was the most interesting thing I found on this show so far this week)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlQfLoMvgPI

Archived