OLTL: Discussion for the week August 16

• Members

This exchange was actually quite funny! LOL! Quite frankly, I think men on soaps should be called BITCHES more often! Male characters on soaps are some of the biggest bitches ever given their behavior, LOL, so why should'nt they carry the title like their female counterparts? FWIW, guys do sometimes refer to other guys as bitches in real-life, be it in jest or in an actual fit of anger! LOL! Perhaps soaps will start to incorporate it more!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So is Matthew the character that is taking a "dark turn"? When I read it a while ago I just assumed it was Eli... but Matthew seems to have become a very bitter and angry teenager, almost vindictive... I mean, he was getting there before when he was toying with drugs and stuff, and then when he was paralyzed and wanted to get surgery, but this seems different.

NATE: "Why you bein' such a bitch?" haha

I was bored with Kelly but she's grown on me again. I love GT but Kelly's been wasted since she's been back. They have definitely thrown her ass all over the place trying to find chemistry. Between John, Rex, Todd, Ford, and even Shaun.... they're gonna pick someone. I think (and I might regret saying this) that she actually has good chemistry with Rex. Hmm.

• Members

Did they really give him that line? Hilarious. I was on holiday (crazy coincidence that St. Kitts was mentioned!) but I did catch a bit of the show and Ford was making some faces that were straight up Univision. Dial it back bruh'.

Archived