OLTL: Discussion for the week August 16

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know, right? The only one I caught before freezeframing was Dr Who, and I was like, "Wha?" Sadly I don't think Ron and Frank think teenaged girls would or could ever be interested in anything other than bad boy sex, babies, and getting in good with their abusive dads.

It's an amusing list though--though a part of me is a bit shocked at the unprofesionalism of a show where that would happen--I mean I bet it happens all the time as on set humour, but not when they CLOSE UP on it... (Side note, I didn't think anyone even remembered Space Above and Beyond--when trying to decipher that hand writing it took me a good while before I remembered there was a show called that...)

• Members

Yup. It would have been nice if they gave Starr and Danni some sort of unique personality traits like loving sci-fi or really anything that set them apart as being something more than a generic teen girl.

There is so much more they could be doing with Starr. As Todd's daughter she should have so many issues. Even if they went with the obvious things like eating disorders it would be so much better than what they are doing with her.

• Members

I thought that's what she wanted- she wanted to be on the show, but not really full time because she wanted to spend time with her kids. I think she needs a really good story- preferably away from Todd/John. But I feel like it's inevitable that she will discover that Natalie's baby paternity is up in the air and will be forced to do the right thing by John..... whether that's telling him herself (out of some sort of revenge towards Natalie), or convincing Natalie to.

If they decide to keep Hannah around, I'm sure we'll see her shrink her a bit more.

Archived